Fetch CEO & Founder Wes Schroll Featured on The VentureFizz Podcast
By Team Fetch
October 3, 2023
As part of Startup Boston Week, Fetch CEO & Founder Wes Schroll sat down with the VentureFizz podcast at Suffolk University to share his reflections on the Fetch origin story, the early days of the business and the lessons learned from scaling the company to become the nation’s No. 1 consumer-rewards app.
The episode covers:
- Advice for when you are in the pre-product market fit and figuring out the right problem to solve.
- Wes’ background story and how entrepreneurship was always a focus.
- How the idea of Fetch came to fruition while at the University of Wisconsin and how he met his co-founder, Tyler Kennedy.
- The early days of the company and how they built the foundation of customers and consumers.
- The current scale of the business which includes 6M DAUs (Daily Active Users) and $150B of aggregated spend.
- Lessons learned from scaling the company and how he learned to lead.
- Why they don’t use surveys for making decisions.
- And so much more.
The latest from Team Fetch.