At Fetch, we believe that our success is directly tied to the well-being of the communities in which we operate. That’s why we’re dedicated to giving back and making a positive impact through our Fetch it Forward program. During its inaugural year, our employees came together and gave their time, talents and resources to support communities across the U.S. through skills-based volunteerism, donation campaigns, and employee resource group collaborations. By continuing to invest in these initiatives, we can help to build more inclusive and sustainable communities and create a brighter future for all.
In 2022, we focused our Fetch it Forward volunteer efforts and impact partnerships in the communities nearest our offices: Madison, Birmingham, and Chicago. In addition to our local partnerships, we engaged national organizations to create virtual volunteer opportunities.
- One City Schools: Fetch funds tech events, scholarships and grant opportunities for students and teachers at this new Madison school, while supporting the development of tech and computer science curricula through an advisory board.
- Goodman Community Center: Throughout the year Fetch supported various community initiatives at the Goodman Community Center. Volunteers helped stock the Fritz Food pantry, worked with female and non-binary youth at the Girls Inc. STEM Camp, and packed hundreds of bags of food for the community. In November, Fetch sponsored the annual Thanksgiving Turkey drive and helped distribute turkeys to the community leading up to the holiday.
- Future Founders: 2022 was our second year of partnering with Future Founders to help create a nationwide community of intentional young entrepreneurs.
“Our collaboration with Fetch has become a new model for how we hope to engage outside partners in our work. The generosity, insight, and inspiration the Fetch team brings to our programming help us create experiences that are truly transformative in the lives of our young entrepreneurs.”
– Scott Issen, President & CEO of Future Founders
CompUdopt: Our partnership supports CompUdopt Illinois’ mission to narrow the tech and skills gap threatening under-resourced children and communities in Chicago. Fetch donates computers, monitors and other equipment that is given to Chicagoland families in need free of charge.
- Blessings In A Backpack: Over 2,200 children received bags of healthy food to bridge food insecurity between school meals on the weekends through Fetch as part of our support of the Blessings in a Backpack Chicago Chapter.
NEW YORK, NY
SuitUp: In partnership with SuitUp, 5th-8th graders became CEOs for the day and were mentored by Fetch employees and their day ended in a live pitch competition.
“The public speaking really helped me because I don’t really speak to crowds, not even three people, so that makes me feel better about public speaking and [will] help me in my future career.”
– SuitUp Student
Ed Farm: In support of Ed Farm’s mission to prepare the future workforce, Fetch welcomed high school and adult learners to our office for career exposure and exploration with our staff. These intimate events facilitated conversations with the future of the tech workforce and encouraged participants to look at a wide array of pathways into the industry.
“Ed Farm has truly enjoyed partnering with Fetch and working with their wonderful team of professionals. They have been instrumental in providing Ed Farm Pathways to Tech participants with exposure to tech careers, networking with tech professionals, and mentorship.”
– LaToria Foy, Director of Economic Mobility, Ed Farm
Hayes K-8: Employees filled backpacks with brand new back-to-school supplies for more than 300 middle schoolers.
“The school year is off to a great start thanks to your generosity. We are appreciative of the donations you made this summer. [They] have helped us meet the needs of a great deal of students. We are grateful.”
– Principal of Hayes K-8 School
Bunker Labs: The Fetch-powered Bunker Labs Corporate Advisor program matched 16 of our employees, including C-Suite, with veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs from across the country for a 10-week mentorship program. Fetch employees shared their skills, expertise and networks with each entrepreneur to help them work through business problems and move them forward on their entrepreneurial journey.
The latest from Team Fetch.
Real-time insights, lifetime value
Learn how the rewards platform with more monthly active users than Domino’s* can help your goals fall into place.